What's on your Christmas wish-list?

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BaitCaster

Reaction score
Here's mine:

1. Side-scan fishfinder;
2. St. Croix salmon/steelhead rod;
3. Abu Garcia Record baitcast reel (for the salmon rod);
4. Centerpin reel and float rod rig; and
5. Guided day of flats fishing in Fla. (when we go for vacation this winter).

spare tire for the boat trailer,
AbuGarcia AccuDepth combo rod reel with line counter,
6" Ice auger,
walleye lures,
rain suit
2 cycle oil,
gas card,

yep all fishing related.

First and foremost For Christmas I want codemans wife to get a clean bill of health. Secondly I want any member here going through a bunch of stuff to just have things to turn around for them for the better.

For Christmas I asked my wife to get me a pro skirt jig tying tool.

Jim said:
First and foremost For Christmas I want codemans wife to get a clean bill of health. Secondly I want any member here going through a bunch of stuff to just have things to turn around for them for the better.

Dude we both want the same thing! Wow thank you.

All I want is for my wife to healthy and cancer free and my children to be happy.

Now if we are talking Santa, hey big guy I wanna Canon 50D please, wait it's Santa lets go 7D.

1. A trailer for my boat so I can stop loading it into my truck
2. A fishfinder...I've never actually used one of these, but I don't see how it could do anything but help
3. G. Loomis Crankbait rod
4. Seating for my boat
5. The new Medal of Honor game...so not everything on my list is fishing or boating - but darn near it.

Jim said:

2 great wishes - I will go with teh 1st and wish all members health, wealth and lots of fish - but most importantly good health for everyone and their family!!!!

I am not asking for anything fishing or boating related - just soem ties, dress socks and maybe a g-loomis rod with a Van Stahl reel for my 50 lb striper

I got lots of stuff on my list but with the shortened hours at work and my medical expenses this year, the wife and I are not going to worry about getting each other anything and just get for the kids. But if I had 3 Christmas wishes, these are what they would be:
1. Good health for us all
2. Financial security
And most important of all:
3. A closer walk with my Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.

Merry Christmas guys!!!!!!

Scott Woody

Good Health and Happiness to everyone here....
A matching pair of camo life jackets (for me and my lady)....
a power anchor winch...
For all over our service men and women to come home safe and sound....
Not to go to war with China over the North Korean thing....

Outdoorsman

1. To see my family and friends up north in Ohio.
2. Safety for those who serve in our military.
3. Wishing the best for all my tin-boat family (health, love, financial stability, happiness)
4. Outboard Motor (9.9 - 15hp)
5. Catching a 10lb bass at Lake Okeechobee.

"I want to become a professional bass fisherman." (Said in a robotic monotone.) :D

In all seriousness, health and happiness of friends, both local and online and my family is about all I have on my list.

Latest posts