Moving to Mississippi

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shinerman77

Reaction score
I am going to be moving to Greenville MS. Just wondering if anyone hads been there. What is the place like. I am excited cause I love to cat fish and haven't been able to in quite a while. Can't wait to hook into some of those river cats.

I spent a week or so in that general area doing hurricane Katrina cleanup. No catfishing, but I did hook into some great redfish!

0965078-R1-026-11A-117x195.jpg

MISSSISSIPPI...
I spent a week there one day they rolled up the side walks precisely at ten and the people that lived there were not seen again..
but on the brite side if it leave plenty of time for pouring baits...

Wayne

I have land in miss havent been down there for a few years now, but love it being the south and having that longer grow season. Im sure you'll find some nice private ponds after you get to know some people. Good luck with the move

if i said nothing it still might imply i know more than i do, I've fished areas in collins which is about an hour south of jackson. Only caught one catfish, on a zoom ss u tail in pumpkin/firetail. But it seems like everyone i talked to fished for catfish, I didnt meet any bass fishermen.

redbug said:
BassAddict said:
[
Id rather slit my wrist with a spoon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hear a lot of people from Mississippi saying that

Wayne

Well its either that or start amuseing myself in the good ol redneck fasion which includes blowing stuff up, shooting stuff, or drinking beer non stop...... Ive also heard a case of old milwaukie and a bug zapper provides endless hours of entertainment

BassAddict said:
redbug said:
BassAddict said:
[
Id rather slit my wrist with a spoon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hear a lot of people from Mississippi saying that

Wayne

Well its either that or start amuseing myself in the good ol redneck fasion which includes blowing stuff up, shooting stuff, or drinking beer non stop...... Ive also heard a case of old milwaukie and a bug zapper provides endless hours of entertainment

LOL! I can get you a balloon to wrap around the exhaust of Joes truck :shock: