SuperBowl Bender

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jim

TinBoats Supporter
Reaction score
Ok guys lets hear it.

Im staying home with the wife and kids (no babysitter)

On the Menu we have

2 racks of baby back ribs with a killer bar-b-que sauce

seven layer dip and nachos :shock:

2 boxes of Fridays appetizers:
Buffalo wings
and Chicken Quesedilla rolls :shock:

Wife is making cupcakes :shock:

And to wash its all down....1 case of Diet Coke (because I'm watching my calories) :mrgreen:

Have fun guys and gals

GO PATRIOTS! \:D/ \:D/ \:D/

well we have a few friends over to watch the game and the menu will be:
wings, crab cakes, hot roast beef sandwiches, more wings, pizza rolls, cheese stix, did i mention wings? and The blender will be working non stop making frozen drinks mud slides, and margaritas
Wayne

Sounds like an invite, making your famous cookies? A couple years ago we won a super bowl contest at a shoprite groceries store, won a 6 foot hoagie (half reg., half roast beast),2 lbs. of spud & mac. salad, 3x3 sheet cake(looken like a football field) big bag of chips & pretzels and 6 1 lieter bottles of diet pepsie. Enjoy your day GO PATS.

12pack of heineken. grillin up some nathans, fryin some chicken. lota chips, and dip. then if i have time after all that ill try to watch some of this years bum bowl. I guess im routing for the g-men.

I was going to try to fish, but not now. I forgot I made plans to hang at the brother-in-laws to do a all day drinking event. By the time the game comes on, I will be fully loaded. I think I'm more down for the drinking rather then the actual game. The eagles ain't on tv, so I can care less.

Sounds like a great plan Mr. Fish. Football is on....so I'll be watching something else. I'm sure I'll be plenty drunk too, I may make some wings just so I can be in the cool club though, but only on the grill.

I'll be working 6:00pm - 6:00 am. I plan on having my usual for dinner, a bowl of Top Ramen Noodles with a heathy teaspoon of crushed red pepper flakes added and a 24oz water. Go Bears.

flounderhead59 said:
I'll be working 6:00pm - 6:00 am. I plan on having my usual for dinner, a bowl of Top Ramen Noodles with a heathy teaspoon of crushed red pepper flakes added and a 24oz water. Go Bears.
The bears play football?

I'm hoping for a close game, I don't care who wins I just don't want to listen to all the filler stuff that they use in a blow out..

Wayne

Latest posts