follow up on finger injury

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

freetofish

Reaction score
hi everybody. since many of you responded to my fingers run in with the table saw with your good thoughts and prayers, i thought i would give you an update. the ring finger is healing very well and i am down to using only a bandade on it. the pointer finger (thats the one used to pick the line up on my spinning reels) is progressing pretty good and i hope to get down to a bandade by the weekend. the middle finger is still in need of more good vibes and prayers for healing. its still a mess but slowly getting better. we have been visiting family since before thanksgiving and though thats always wonderful it will be good to get home. we will still be in charlotte till dec.3rd then we'll be headed back to the st louis area, with a one night lay over just outside nashville. (i am sorry that there are no capital letters in this but just can't do it with only one finger.) thanks again and still.
PEACE
ron

Glad to hear they are healing up. Take it easy on those fingers let them get to 100%. You don't want to have jacked up fingers come spring time

Latest posts