Gmail account was hacked yesterday

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

poolie

Reaction score
Just an FYI. Some nice hacker from China managed to access my Gmail account yesterday afternoon and sent out a spam email to everyone in my contacts list, which did include some TinBoat people.

One nice thing about having a smartphone (Droid) is that I was aware of the security breach almost immediately and was able to take back my account without issue.

Sorry for the spam.

Ahh...you gotta love those hackers don't you. NOT

If I took advantage of even 1/10th of the spam I get....my manhood would be wrapped around my waist, run back down my leg and tucked into one of my socks! :roll:

hey fender 66, could you jot down one or two of those web sites you mentioned? maybe a fella could just use a small portion of the product they sell.

poolie said:
Just an FYI. Some nice hacker from China managed to access my Gmail account yesterday afternoon and sent out a spam email to everyone in my contacts list, which did include some TinBoat people.

One nice thing about having a smartphone (Droid) is that I was aware of the security breach almost immediately and was able to take back my account without issue.

Sorry for the spam.

Was just gonna PM you about that, I was part of the lucky few who got it. No worries tho, between the poor sentence structure/grammar I did not think it was you.

Latest posts