Hot pepper guys here?

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jim

TinBoats Supporter
Reaction score
I like some heat, but enough is enough. My brother in law got some ghost pepper sauce and being the MEN(idiots) we are, we keep on tying this stuff.

The second I put a few drops of this stuff on on anything, I instantly break out in a sweat and non controllable hiccups.

1393GP.jpg.jpeg

There is a new hot pepper champ out there called The Naga Viper. I think this is the hottest pepper you can get.

Take a few minutes to watch the videos before you think of trying these peppers. :LOL2: :LOL2: :LOL2:

[youtube]PzkASRiqywk[/youtube]

The old champ was the The Bhut Jolokia (Naga Ghost Chili) :LOL2: :LOL2: :LOL2:
[youtube]1tRq8ExAHzk[/youtube]

[youtube]Gdtd5OeezK8[/youtube]

I love hot peppers - I grew Habanero's for the first time this year and the little plant grew into a full blown bush and produced literally hundreds of peppers. I'm very intrigued to try the Ghost Chili, but unlike these fools, I don't think I'd eat it on its own...I've pickled a lot of my habaneros and I slice them up and use them in lots of my food (they're great in eggs!), but eating a pepper like that on its own is just silly.

if ya all like the hot stuff, try out "da bomb" ! An old friend tried to feed me a tablespoon, I knew better cause I knew my friend, barely wetted my finger tip with the stuff to try it out, was in pain for a good 30 minutes

I used to travel with a bottle of Dave's Insanity sauce in my carry on luggage.

Can't do it! Too hot isn't enjoyable to me. I want to be able to taste my food. Ordered a different plate at a Mexican place a couple weeks ago and couldn't even finish it. My lips were still burning the following evening.

I love hot and spicy food, but only to a certain extent. I will leave those peppers to all the tough guys out there. Funny to watch someone eat them. Not so funny to be the person eating them. I can't imagine how bad your poo wold hurt after eating that :shock:

Check out the new world's hottest hot pepper:

https://www.chilefoundry.co.uk/2010/10/19/first-image-of-the-1349000-shu%E2%80%99s-naga-viper-chilli/

BaitCaster said:
Check out the new world's hottest hot pepper:

https://www.chilefoundry.co.uk/2010/10/19/first-image-of-the-1349000-shu%E2%80%99s-naga-viper-chilli/

Agreed. My wif keeps reminding me that she doesnt share the same passion. I do all the cooking so I cook it how I like and I am slowly dragging her to the hot side!

Brings back fond memories at work a few years back. We had a guy that loved HOT. He kept his own bottle of Dumbass hot sauce at the shop and used it on almost everything. The memories weren't so much of him using it as it was about hearing someone's reaction who mistakenly left their food unattended for a moment while someone else put a couple shots of Dumbass on it. Fortnately, we were a pretty tight bunch. I could see how it would bring some people to blows. It was hot!

I like hot myself.

Lets see! There is a fishing HOT streak, there is a Golf HOT streak and there are Lady's that one might consider HOT. But a little HOT sauce goes a long way. Give me the fishig hot streak if you please.

Latest posts