Super Bowl Place Your Bets

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Captain Ahab

Reaction score
Vegas has the Pats -12 and the over under at 54.5

Will the Pats cover?

I would bet the under - but I do not bet.

HOWEVER, I will wager a bag of PC Baits P-Sticks and a Bag of the Offset Bullet Head Jigs

stick.jpg

IMG_0759.jpg

You pick either the team or the over / under?

Anyone what to take a chance and beat the "squired or are you:

chicken3~.jpg

BassAddict said:
Ill pony a bet up just to make the game intresting but u need to explain what im betting on........ whats this over under stuff....

PERFECT - It is based on the total score - the "line" is 54.5 you pick the total score (all points by both teams) will either exceed that amount (54.5) or not.

For example it the Pats score 37 and the Giants score 21 the total points will be: 58 and the over would win!

over /under is the total score of the 2 teams so if you think the final score will be 24/17 the total would be 41, so you would want to take the under

Wayne

the over under is all about the points the line esq has says its 54.5 points (.5 to eliminate any push) if you think the combined score will be more than 54.5 then you would want to bet over, and if you dont think they will put up 54.5 points you bet under, personaly id rather bet on what color gatoraid will be poured on the winning coach. But ill take the g-man at +12, ill put up a pack of pc frogs(minus one that i removed from pack)

Lol five posts came in before i could explain oh well im sure youve figured it out by now

slim357 said:
the over under is all about the points the line esq has says its 54.5 points (.5 to eliminate any push) if you think the combined score will be more than 54.5 then you would want to bet over, and if you dont think they will put up 54.5 points you bet under, personaly id rather bet on what color gatoraid will be poured on the winning coach. But ill take the g-man at +12, ill put up a pack of pc frogs(minus one that i removed from pack)

This is a separate bet - mine stands with Little anth.

slim357 said:
yea i thought youd be afraid to bet with me

Slim:

I will take you bet as well - but the bet is for a pack of P-Sticks and a pack of bullet heads, you in?

I will take the Pats -12

Slim - yes or no - you get the Giants plus 12 for a pack of P-Sticks and a Pack of Jigs? (Not frogs)

YES

Or

NO

:D

And then I am done! No more bets

well, im not sure hes making the right sounds but you get the point

Attachments

• barkChicken.gif
    barkChicken.gif
    95.1 KB · Views: 310

Latest posts