Anyone see this new Lowrance??

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LonLB

Reaction score
https://www.basspro.com/Lowrance-Elite5x-DSI-Color-Fishfinder/product/10209989/-1753761

Comes with down scan imaging.

For the money it could be a nice unit.

I still have an X102c. I really like that unit. Had a HDS 5 and sold it while it was still new in the box.

I was concerned with the durability. It seems like everyone has problems.

I hope this unit lasts, because I was looking into going with Hummingbird, which I'd rather not do since I have the X102c, and an Ifinder H20, with ram mount.

I just put the Lowrance Elite 5 Gold on my bay boat a month ago. I love it. The GPS is the easiest I've ever used. I do not have the down scan but have the dual frequency transducer. I finished 17th this Saturday out of 200 + entrants in a Speckled Trout tournament because of it. A cold front hit and I was able to locate schools in 20' of water. Just a heads up, you can get it a lot cheaper online. I bought mine from The GPS Store.

If I was looking for a new depth finder i would look long and hard at that model. I have an hds7 now with the structure scan and love it.
The down scan is fantastic i use it almost all the time the detail that it provides is fantastic

Looks sweet. If anyone gets one...I want a full report. I'm going to be getting a new unit in the spring (hopefully).

Latest posts