NAME THAT BAIT CONTEST - RULES

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Captain Ahab

Reaction score
THE RULES

1. Contest Starts NOW (2/4/08 ) and ends Monday 2/11/08 at 10 p.m. EST

2. The name is for the bait - not the color scheme!

3. You can submit as many names as you want - so long as you follow rule number 2.

4. You must have at least 4 post per month to participate.

5. DamnPeoples has final say on the winning name. but feel free to promote your ideas!

WINNER WILL RECEIVE THE NEW CRANK BAIT AS A PRIZE
Contact PC Baits for paint schemes

PC Baits has a brand new not yet for sale CrankBait and needs a name

Note the TINBOATS.NET on the back!

Specification:
9.1g
.320 oz.
2 3/4" long
1/2" thick
tight wiggle

Dives to about 3-4 feet

Attachments

• IMG_0858.JPG
    IMG_0858.JPG
    32.3 KB · Views: 1,399
  • IMG_0859.JPG
    IMG_0859.JPG
    33.8 KB · Views: 1,401
Pics are up

Remember - no posting your names yet!

Contest will not start until Monday 2-4-08 and i will post the rules at that time

WooHoo!

Oh wait, I knew about this....too much clearcoat :)

No rattles, that's rare in a balsa bait....but I've got THAT up my sleeve as well :)

So where are the rules? It's like four and a half hours into Monday. Of course I can't think of a name so it really doesn't matter that much.

flounderhead59 said:
So where are the rules? It's like four and a half hours into Monday. Of course I can't think of a name so it really doesn't matter that much.

Rules are up! ****, you are tough on me.

That is it, flounderhead59 call me whenever you are on the site so I can get up and make sure that there is nothing that you need! :p

CAROLINA KICKER thay bait is gonna kick A$$ and also has i tight wiggle so it will kick off any structure and not get snagged
Wayne

"The Balsa Blunt"(because of the cool head shape)
"Carolina Humpback"
"PC Flatsider"

fart knocker, bass buster, balsa buster, assasinator, Frank, The little jimmy, the streling poeples project, wood-pecker, uh im out for now

Tinboats Tracker, Tinboats Teeny (or tiny), Tinboats teeny (or tiny) tracker, balsa boogie(boogy?), balsa bass magnet, balsa bean, Baby wobbler, shad magic, shallow shad, fingerling, bass magic, and finally, the Shimmy Shad (my favorite)

jkbirocz said:
Flatside stump humber

Are you drinking?
food-smiley-012.gif

Latest posts