Down Goes Frazier!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dyeguy1212

Reaction score
So I was taking my chem exam, which a lot of people were not prepared for. Half way through, I hear a huge thud and feel the floor shake. I look up, and my prof is no where to be found.

For whatever reason he passed out, and he busted his head wide open. Someone in that class room was doing more praying than studying last night. [-o<

The prof is an okay guy, so I was pretty bummed out. Plus I studied my *** off since friday night, so I was actually doing well on the exam. If I would have been bombing it, he never would have passed out :roll:

Jim said:
Hated chemistry with a passion....HATED! :LOL2:

Definitely not my favorite subject. I retained the periodic table just long enough to regurgitate it on a test. The only enjoyable part was the possibility of blowing something up.

"Yeah yeah... fire" (in my best Beavis and Butthead voice).

poolie said:
Jim said:
Hated chemistry with a passion....HATED! :LOL2:

Definitely not my favorite subject. I retained the periodic table just long enough to regurgitate it on a test. The only enjoyable part was the possibility of blowing something up.

"Yeah yeah... fire" (in my best Beavis and Butthead voice).

Loved chem lab in high school, my lab partner was a 5' 10" blonde Italian bimbo with big .... uh..... uh ..... blue eyes, yeah, that's it. (It was a long time ago, took a minute to remember the word).
FIRE IS OUR FRIEND!!!

a little expanded dimensional analysis does us all good. We don't want our aluminum boats to oxidize do we? :LOL2:

I was one of the weird people mentioned earlier in this thread! :twisted:

Latest posts