Summer Photos - WOW did this year go by fast!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Captain Ahab

Reaction score
xlwy0xvr.jpg

mccfdc6j.jpg

DennyB003.jpg

DennyB001.jpg

jlfjcpbx.jpg

zhdg5q23.jpg

be6e4gp5.jpg

77wd13ot.jpg

7-26-10-1.jpg

VetCraft5-23-10003.jpg

1.jpg

62610lmtow1b.jpg

Wow, great photos. Thanks for sharing.
I had a pretty good summer too, The pictures with fish are from my trip to Ontario
The others are from the Cardinals game where I threw out the first pitch :D

Attachments

• canadabass4.jpg
    canadabass4.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 931
  • 2 bass 10.jpg
    2 bass 10.jpg
    154 KB · Views: 931
  • windup.jpg
    windup.jpg
    129 KB · Views: 931
  • catch.jpg
    catch.jpg
    122.4 KB · Views: 931
  • fam@busch.jpg
    [email protected]
    98 KB · Views: 931
  • photoafter.jpg
    photoafter.jpg
    818.7 KB · Views: 931

Dang...I'm really jealous of that. I'm such a Cardinals fan. My dad (may he rest in peace) and I always wanted to do that....or at least be one of the guys that ran out and drug the field between innings. Don't know how you pulled that one off, but I'm really jealous :mrgreen: ......and I even work for one of the Cardinals owners. #-o

fender66 said:

Dang...I'm really jealous of that. I'm such a Cardinals fan. My dad (may he rest in peace) and I always wanted to do that....or at least be one of the guys that ran out and drug the field between innings. Don't know how you pulled that one off, but I'm really jealous :mrgreen: ......and I even work for one of the Cardinals owners. #-o

Pancreatic cancer awareness day, Another survivor and I both got to throw out a pitch. It definitely was a honor, but the sad fact is there aren't many pancreatic cancer survivors to choose from.

Pancreatic cancer awareness day, Another survivor and I both got to throw out a pitch. It definitely was a honor, but the sad fact is there aren't many pancreatic cancer survivors to choose from.Pancreatic cancer awareness day, Another survivor and I both got to throw out a pitch. It definitely was a honor, but the sad fact is there aren't many pancreatic cancer survivors to choose from.

Dang...you deserve it then (throwing the pitch..that is)! Way to go. That's exactly how I lost my father a few years ago. I too am a survivor, but of rectal. It wasn't a tough battle like I'm sure it was/is for you. Peace to you and REALLY glad you are with us today.

Capt - great pics of your summer - did I see some shots of Jim and BassAddict in that group ? :) :)

C.U. Fishin - cool pics and that you got to throw out the first pitch :)

I also am a cancer survivor - 3 years now since my bladder and prostrate were removed. Good luck to all survivors - didn't mean to hijack the thread - great summer pics of fish and baseball =D>

FishingCop said:
Capt - great pics of your summer - did I see some shots of Jim and BassAddict in that group ? :) :)

Sure did FC, Jim and his son were graciouse enough to meet up with a bunch of us in jersey during my summer travels, and there is also a pic of me with my imfamouse bush bass that Dave waded in for.

BassAddict said:
FishingCop said:

Sure did FC, Jim and his son were graciouse enough to meet up with a bunch of us in jersey during my summer travels, and there is also a pic of me with my imfamouse bush bass that Dave waded in for.

Ha, I knew I recognized that ugly puss of yours - :p So, Dave actually got wet saving your bass from the bushes???? Hum, maybe the Capt isn't such a bad guy after all ??? :p :p

FishingCop said:
BassAddict said:
FishingCop said:

Ha, I knew I recognized that ugly puss of yours - :p So, Dave actually got wet saving your bass from the bushes???? Hum, maybe the Capt isn't such a bad guy after all ??? :p :p

It might just be the crown & coke talking but Dave isnt as bad as he lets on, ask me that question tomorrow tho and you probably wont get the same answer!! :lol: :lol: Oh you can read about the bush bass here: https://www.tinboats.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=15847&hilit=audrey

It might just be the crown & coke talking but Dave isnt as bad as he lets on, ask me that question tomorrow tho and you probably wont get the same answer!! :lol: :lol: Oh you can read about the bush bass here: https://www.tinboats.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=15847&hilit=audrey[/quote]

I'm sure it's the Crown and Coke :) :) --- I do remember that post now - just needed the reminder - my memory fails me at times :) Didn't catch some smallies at Dale Hollow????