Don't Mess With Us Old Farts

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sweet revenge! Too bad he didn't get a couple more swings in on Burrita. That would have made it even more sweet.

truely great. I think though, He really should have yelled "Four" before he swung the club at the car. A fella never knows where all those parts and pices might fly.
I say good for him

I don't know, I found the idea of moving the ball with the R/C car kinda funny. :twisted:

But the car getting bashed was a bunch funnier...

I like how the kid thought they were in the wrong for bashing his car......What's wrong with kids these days.

Very funny on both sides. Great gag but beware picking on someone holding a club.

I am a little guilty though.
When I was younger the town Marshal's son and I chased cars with one that had a flashlight on top.
Lucky we didn't have to pay for a car. R/C or real.

This guy is my kind of people! Even though I am not a golfer, I am on his side all the way! These 2 guys were minding their own business and not bothering anybody. I think if the car had just buzzed around a time or two,these old boys would have just laughed and gone on their merry way. I don't think there is any difference in the way they reacted than any of us fisherman would if we were in a good bream bed or a good crappie or shell-cracker hole! Maybe these punks will think twice before they pick on the "old folks" again, and it would be wise for them not to try this with South Carolina or Georgia golfers as they take their golfing just as serious as they do their fishing! Great Forum! =D> 8)

loved it, wish they had been near a water hazard, would have cried if the golfers had thrown it in the water! Funny as it can be! =D> :lol: :LOL2:

Latest posts