Too cold, too early

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep...i has to turn the pellet stove up to med. Already.

I started frequenting hearth.com forums, and couldn't help but notice your presence there too... Small world huh.
:mrgreen:

perchin said:
Yep...i has to turn the pellet stove up to med. Already.

I started frequenting hearth.com forums, and couldn't help but notice your presence there too... Small world huh.
:mrgreen:
Jeez, didn't realize my presence was so noticicible, gotta take it down a notch, I guess...............

Yea, the Illinois river has frozen over too. Way to early.

I just saw the salt truck salt my street. They never salt my street, either before or after a snow storm. I got a feeling we are in for one hellova ice storm tonight.

Out for Church at 7:15 AM with snow covering everything. Carefully driving down the road, I watched as the cars were literally blown around. Of course...you also have the IDIOTS that drive those big 4 Wheel drive vehicles that think they can fly by everyone and are excused from being careful! I smile when I see them in the ditch! :LOL2:

Too cold for me. Started snowing this morning and the wind picked up, and it's been blowing non-stop all day. Currently 21 degrees here with 25mph winds. We're out of school tomorrow due to the weather. Tomorrow's forecast is a high of 18, and a low of 9 tomorrow night. :shock: . I'm ready for Spring again!

Bitter cold for me old bones in the Deep South of Mississippi. Low was about 23 here, supposed to be 18 tomorrow morning! Then, by Thursday, about 64 or so - this weather is hard on me! CFO and I have been talking about retiring to Florida very seriously for several years. I do think I was born for the tropics, very hot, even the humid stuff we have here, is better for me than this kind of cold... Any Floridians here with retirement advice, location wise? We went to college in central Florida way back, so experienced with living near Orlando area... Longing for warmth...

Deadmeat said:
Ah, the joys of living in the south.

Deadmeat,
Have been outside today? K-town
AT 5 AM wind chill about 5-8
AT 1:30 mid 20S
So glad the boss called off work(not payed for #-o )but i work out side and was glad [-o<

It's been pretty cold here in Toronto, but we have been lucky not to get the piles of snow they are getting outside of the city!

The National Weather Service said the low temperature in Atlanta hit 14 degrees Tuesday morning (at the airport on the south side of town), breaking the previous record for December 14th of 15 degrees in 1917. It was 12 at my house. What I wouldn't give for a little global warming about now.

I would expect it to be cold for you guys as you are way north of the equator.... but by god, its been 18 and 17 degrees consecutively here in FLORIDA! less with the windchill!

I didnt sign up for this! [-X

Latest posts