Need professional help?

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Waterwings

Reaction score
Yesterday, the wife and I took the 2 hour drive to Nashville BPS, not leaving here until 3pm. I may need professional help, because I did not once venture into any of the fishing equipment or boat aisles :shock: . Came home with 2 pr of pants, 2 shirts, and some new luggage for a couple of upcoming trips. No fishing gear purchased; guess I may need professional mental help, lol :)

2 hour drive to bps + no fishing section browsing = wife better be very friendly later/ wife carries a big whip and knows how to use it!
:lol:

BassAddict said:
Who are you and what have u done with waterwings..................

Lol :lol:
crazy_face.gif

Thats CRAZY #-o , place two orders from the catalog and call me in the morning :wink:

We where visiting family couple months ago near a BPS. My wife asked if I wanted to stop in to check it out. I politly answered, "Not unless you have 200 bucks for ME to blow." The answer was of course NO. So that would have been a wasted trip. I'll wait till anouther time and leave her behind. "Ask forgivness not permission"