Baitcaster's Year in Review

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BaitCaster

Reaction score
2010 was a banner year for me. It was my first year with a boat of my own. I learned so much, and made lots of great new friends on this website. It was an uprecedented year of fishing. Here are some pics (which you may have already seen)

LL2.JPG
IMG_1699.JPG
IMG_1795.JPG
IMG_1800.JPG
IMG_1828.JPG
BCBass.JPG
LLkids2.JPG
IMG_1910.JPG
LLGlam2.JPG
July2010 fish.JPG
Chrismotoring02.jpg
Chrisfishin02.JPG
Chrisbass.jpg
IMG_2237.JPG
IMG_2256.JPG
IMG_2266.JPG
IMG_2328.JPG
Humber Bay.JPG
IMG_2361.JPG
Small Salmon2.JPG

Yup, looks like you did have a great year! I hope 2011 is even better. Thanks for sharing the pics.

Great post of a great year. This is a good idea. I actually have it in "print" form in a photo book, but might steal your idea and post it too.

BC,

I gotta ask......what part of Southern Ontario are you from and what lakes/rivers do you fish up there? I love the background scenary.

I make a yearly trip to Canada and fish Sand Lake on the Rideau Canal system every August, although next year I will be trying a new place on Clear lake in September. In past years it has been a "guys" week away from home but next year I will be taking the Mrs. for her first weeklong vacation to Canada. It is a yearly trip that always leaving me wishing for more time spent up there!

Dave

Latest posts