And so it came to Pass

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

freetofish

Reaction score
And so it came to pass,
there's snow and ice on my grass:
The driveway too it has ice,
A polar bear would say "Thats nice"
For me I'm thankful I'm inside and warm
but me, I'm really torn.
Clean my tackle boxes or watch TV
College football is fun to see.
On the games I have no bet
so its clean the boxes with no regret.
The funk and slime
remind me of so many good times.
Merry Christmas to all of you. I wish you clean tackle boxes with lids that don't squeak and sharp hooks.
Peace
Ron

Way to go Ron.....I bet my fishing boxes are frozen in my boat. I should probably get those out shouldn't I?

PS and OT..thanks for being my roadie last night. That helped a lot.

OK, I dumped one tackle box out on the 4' table and was amazed at how much Stuff was in there. IT took me about 5 min. to untangle the treble hooks form all the lures that had fallen in love over the last 12 months. So now the process starts. I need to buy a little paint of some color to touch some lures up. I need a new Hook sharpner and maybe even some new treble hooks so I can replace the really bad ones. some of the worms in the zip lock bags they came in are all dried up and will wind up in the trash. I am amazed at how many tube lures I saved that have been all chewed up. Its gonna be fun to work on while my fingers heal. Boy I hope I dont get a hook in those fingers.........................I think I may take my tackle box along to the car wash tomorrow. Its pretty gross. But the lid doesn't squeak

i did this right when i moved up to dunnellon from miami... so much stuff in there that you were always looking for but could never find at the right time

Latest posts