crocs

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Crocs..Yes or no?

• Crocs are awesome, comfortable, and in style!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I would not be caught dead wearing a pair

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Jim said:
Awesome comfortable shoe? Or license to revoke mancard?
you need the 3rd choice I say all of the above...

Iwouldn't waer them to the bar, but on the boat for a day fishing?
I wear the nike free on the boat now very light weight

Wayne

GOD NO!
24.gif

I can't decide. A good many people wear them around here, but I don't have a pair. I've tried a pair on and they seem comfortable, but I don't know about buying them.

The reason i ask................I go to the gym at work and when I go to the shower, I get grossed about walking on the wet floor. I had a nice pair of Nike flip flops, but after wearing them for over 10 years (yes 10, I purchased them a year before I went to Greece in 1997), they fell apart :cry: .

So I went to Target this morning and I remembered that I needed to buy a cheapie set for the shower....

My wife purchased some no name fakie crocs for $4 at some local store. She told me to use them because they are too big for her. So Im walking around the house with on and I feel like a tool LOL! :D

They are really cheap rubber plastic that will dry quickly after getting wet.

If nike ever makes the flip flops I had again, I will buy like 5 pairs. The new ones they make do not compare.

I wear my Justin Lace up work boots everywhere I go. I lace em on right as I get out of the shower in the morning, and they don't leave my feet until I am about to go to bed at night. I have a pair of some sort of slip ons. My last pair was like 4 bucks at Walmart, and lasted my about 5 years. More recently though, I started wearing my boots everywhere, so I don't have to use these that much.

I think they need to start making a pair of rainbow crocs for y'all. :shock: :shock:

Not exactly sure what crocs are (aside from David's pet there). As far as a shower shoe goes I just used to wear the cheap foam ones they sold at the Navy Exchange. You can get the same kind at Walmart. They cost like a buck a pair, maybe $2.00

do Croc's stink as bad as Teva's do over time?

Who makes a sportsandal that doesn't? Maybe I shouldn't dangle my feet in the drink on hot days in the kayak? :lol:

BassAddict said:
Nickk said:

Who makes a sportsandal that doesn't? Maybe I shouldn't dangle my feet in the drink on hot days in the kayak? :lol:

Ive sunk to wearing socks with sandles cause of the oder issue.........................
Around here, its a commonly known fact that only Yankees do that.

FishinsMyLife317 said:
BassAddict said:
Nickk said:

Ive sunk to wearing socks with sandles cause of the oder issue.........................

LMFAO! Never in a million :D

FishinsMyLife317 said:
BassAddict said:
Nickk said:

Figures that somebody from lexington sc would bring up the yankee thing................................... ](*,)

While they look ridiculous, they are probly pretty awesome to wear if you are just messing around and don't need any foot support. My 4 yr old niece loves her million pairs. I would imagine that they wouldn't stink because they are foam. Believe me I know about the stink of wet teva sandals, I wore them everyday this summer working in a greenhouse watering plants . My feet were soaking wet for hours of the day. I also wore them for wet wading, so they never really dried out.

On another note, I was watching "Hunt for Big Fish" this weekend and Larry Dahlberg was wearing Crocs. I'm not making fun of the man cause he is too cool, but he could have atleast worn some shimano boat shoes, since he's is sponsored so well by them.

My suggestion is if you are gonna wear crocs and you're a man, only wear them in private where you cannot have you stones busted.

Socks with sandals.....you freakin Yank

Latest posts