My fall project

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bobberboy

TinBoats Supporter
Reaction score
I could have fished this fall well into November but started a late project instead. I had been waiting all summer for the hot weather to break so I could build a garden shed. Once it did I got busy with yard work and harvesting all the garden stuff but finally got to the shed the first two weeks of November. I got primer on the door the night before a good rain and then the weather turned cold and snowy. There will be windows where the blue tarp is so I'll use it as a greenhouse and garden shed. I've been wanting to do this for several years but finally did it this year because I got most of the framing and sheeting materials free from a demo project.

snoshed.jpg

I found another shot without the snow

sheddingtoncopy.jpg

looks like a great job. I also like the price of some of the material. I don't see a building permit stuck on it. good for you to not go through that bunch of crap. I was a carpenter for 37 years and the building permit thing has become not a "good thing for the home owner" but rather a way to raise money for the county or city. Which of course makes the price of the project go up.
I really like the looks of the project. Are you real busy for a week sometime this winter?

freetofish said:
looks like a great job. I also like the price of some of the material. I don't see a building permit stuck on it. good for you to not go through that bunch of crap. I was a carpenter for 37 years and the building permit thing has become not a "good thing for the home owner" but rather a way to raise money for the county or city. Which of course makes the price of the project go up.
I really like the looks of the project. Are you real busy for a week sometime this winter?

Here in Minneapolis any unattached building smaller than 120 sq/ft doesn't require a permit.

Please....I beg of you.... [-o< DON'T SHOW MY WIFE!

She'd add that to my list in a heartbeat I'm sure. And...if the truth be known...I probably owe her something big like that too.

Nicely done! I'd actually like one big enough to have her garden stuff on one side and my boat on the other.

Latest posts