Screen Names

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Captain Ahab

Reaction score
Why did you pick yours? Does it mean anything?

And could Bass Boy7 please change his name - we already have BassBoy1 and that is just too close confusing me all the time :oops:

Working in construction, I've been called many names, most of which i cant mention on this site, Tuna, Chaz , Chazmo, Charleto, Charleet. My "fishing bud" whom I worked with, camped with and hung out with turned to the dark side (salt water) and one day at work sitting around at break time, getting my chops busted,(dont understand why they picked on me :wink: ) shamoo was concieved. The shamonian, the shamoobah(almost)

I wanted to pick a screen name that showed what i liked to fish and since
Scuppernong was hard to spell I took redbug my favorite color to fish with I have caught fish all across the country on it

Wayne

Mine is my initials, and my car that I no longer drive. jkb iroc-z, again not very creative, but it has been my screen name for instant messgaing and other forums for a long time.

Esquired Wrote
I thought you got it from hanging out at this place:

https://drwatsonspub.com/

I used to have lunch there about once a month with a business account's rep back in the late 70's, but haven't thought about, or been in, that place in almost 30 years. As I recall, the food wasn't all that good. :roll:

I have, however, been mistaken online for this Doc Watson. :p

BTW - is the picture in your signature one of your new pours ??? :wink:

Smallmouth Dave... it used to be that in another forum but changed it to SM cause I always wanted to catch one. Finally did!

Way back when I was first confronted with choosing a username, I had no clue, so I reversed my brothers screename (madpeoples) and went with that.

Bonus is that nobody picks that name ever, anywhere, so I'll never have some random number string added to my handle when registering for online things!

DocWatson said:
And Big Mouth Dave would be esquired ???? :roll:

:oops: :oops: :oops: :cry: :cry: :cry:

smiley-faces3.gif

Latest posts