Happy B-Day BassAddict

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Captain Ahab

Reaction score
Our main soft (bait) man is once again getting older - he will not tell how old, but I am guessing 21!

Watch your drinking little buddy

BassAddict said:
lmao thanks all, but Dave must be having one of his bad days in his fight with senility, my birthday was last month and hes 13 years off from my actual age :lol:

Well, in that case, I take back my "have a great birthday" and just say, have a great non-birthday day :) :)

Happy Easter!

I'm not lettin all you guys have fun without me 8)

Brine said:
Happy Easter!

I'm not lettin all you guys have fun without me 8)

easter-bunny.jpg

BassAddict said:
lmao thanks all, but Dave must be having one of his bad days in his fight with senility, my birthday was last month and hes 13 years off from my actual age :lol:

Can today be my birthday? It's actually not until late July, but it seems we've found a new way to celebrate....right? :LOL2: :beer: :LOL2:

fender66 said:
BassAddict said:

Can today be my birthday? It's actually not until late July, but it seems we've found a new way to celebrate....right? :LOL2: :beer: :LOL2:

It's the internet, we can do that. See how easy it was to move BA's birthday to 12/27. Personally I'd want to move it a little further away from the holidays. Nothing worse than having combined presents if it's too close to Christmas.

Latest posts