Tubby Tubby Weight loss challenge 2011

Talk about anything that floats your boat (no pun intended). This is general talk about anything not related to boating/fishing.
richg99

Post by richg99 » 20 Oct 2011, 17:54

Thanks for bringing this one back up. I went away for the summer and left my "accurate" scale at home. Won't be doing that again.

In May, I returned from a hedonistic (eating wise) cruise, and then headed to Illinois. My scale up North was flaky. Different readings every ten minutes. I gave up weighing myself ...and, of course, then enjoyed the heck out of Brats; beer; pizza and too many other delicacies.

Arrived back home a few weeks ago. Got on the scale and found, to my surprise, that I was only 6 lbs. over my lowest previous ( in this century) weight! I've since knocked four of those lbs. off and am down to below 245 again. I went back to the gym for the first time this morning..

There is hope! regards, Rich

Xtremeboats
Hanr3

Post by Hanr3 » 20 Oct 2011, 22:55

I too am glad this thread has been revived.

I had hernia surgery and shoulder surgery this summer, a month apart. Finally able to exercise again, limited of coarse, but the physical therapy will tie in nicely with the diet.
HOI Crappie Club
Where family and friends come to compete for a little more than bragging rights.

'97 16' Sylvan Back Troller Select
'67 14' Alumacraft
'57 Model FD11 18-hp Johnson Seahorse
'09 Traverse FWD V6 w/ towing package, power sun and moon roof, and ton of other options. The only one I wanted was the towing package. :mrgreen:

nomowork

Post by nomowork » 20 Oct 2011, 23:05

My doctor wants me down to about 180 but I'm happy to be at 200.

My son was near 225 about six months ago. He bought a complete workout gym and put it in his spare bedroom. He works out everyday after work (pencil pusher) and has cut down on meats, sugars, starch and makes four small meals with mostly vegetables for his work day. He has lost 40 pounds in six months! I take him out to dinner once or twice a month on his "cheat days"!
HAPPILY UNEMPLOYED

fender66

Post by fender66 » 21 Oct 2011, 09:21

My wife is my inspiration and a thorn in my side....She's lost just over 50 lbs in the past year. Now I've lost about 50 lbs over the past year too...I just keep putting it back on. She hasn't.
Peace,

Chris/Fender66´¯`●.¸.¸¸.●´¯`●.¸><((((º>
Every day should be Fender Day!

2011 TinBoats/BYOB Labor Day Tournament Champion :wink: