Big Cedar Lodge

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sure have! My wife and I went there back in April '08, and really enjoyed it, even though it poured-down rain two of the three days we were there. We booked one of the cottages/cabins on the lake opposite the main area of Big Cedar, and well worth it. Once you park your vehicle at the cabin, and need to go anywhere you just call for the free shuttle and they're there pretty quick. We only fished from the bank, but we hauled our rods and tackle bag right onto the shuttle with no problem. After fishing, we caught the shuttle right back to our cabin. The cabin was spacious for the two of us. Fireplace, flat screen tv w/dvd player, queen-size bed, fold-out couch, etc. If you run low on firewood just call them and they'll bring more. There was also a small grill to use. It has a jucuzzi tub, plus a seperate shower, stocked kitchen with pot, pans, silverware, full-sized fridge, coffee maker, dishwasher, etc. All you need is food if you plan on eating-in. The cabin balcony faces the lake, with the main area across the lake. Can you tell we enjoyed it? :) . We plan on going back again one day.

Oh, and it's where I caught this the first day there after we checked in and got our bags stowed (it rained everyday after that :( .

4_lb_er_4-7-08a.JPG

(4 lbs even caught on a black/blue spinner with rattles)

Hey Jim, I just got that catalog yesterday. I think this is going to be well worn out by the time spring gets here. I have never been to the Big Cedar Lodge but it sure looks nice. I am am dying to go to Powell Lake one of these days too.

Some day....I hope! But I have too many other fishing waters to hit first. My list keeps getting longer. :mrgreen:

Latest posts