Happy New Year

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hossthehermit

Reaction score
Just wanted to wish everybody here a safe and prosperous Happy New Year, haven't had a chance to hang out much lately, hopefully things will start to calm down around here now. Best wishes to all.

Happy New Year to you and all the members.

Be safe tonight, all the rookies are out. I myslef will be home with the wife, kids, dog and cat.

Going to throw back some wings on the grill, a couple of beers, the wife is making lasagna. and we will watch a movie(percy jackson...or something like that :LOL2: ).

And then the Diet starts tomorrow! :mrgreen:

I wish you all a safe New Years Eve, and prosperous New Year.

Happty new year everyone... :USA1: :beer:

hossthehermit said:
Just wanted to wish everybody here a safe and prosperous Happy New Year, haven't had a chance to hang out much lately, hopefully things will start to calm down around here now. Best wishes to all.

Hoss... this is not keeping a lower profile... :lol: :mrgreen: jk... happy new year sir.

Jim said:
the wife is making lasagna. and we will watch a movie(percy jackson...or something like that

Decent movie... and anytime you can get the wifey's lasagna is a good night in my books.. :wink: (I have to beg for my wife to make her lasagna once a year :roll: )

Blessings of a save a prosperous (in fish too) New Year to all TinBoaters and your families.

My wife just walked out the door with my youngest daughter and her friends to go see a movie that we saw last weekend. I can't justify paying to see it again, so I'm home alone with the dog. Guess I'll read some old posts for a while. :lol:

HAPPY NEW YEAR,

To all i hope all will get the best ,and have the best year of their life and many more.

mike

Latest posts