Worth it or not?

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
nathanielrthomas said:
I agree with Jim. i got 2 years for $8 and it came with a free crappy worm bag :?
Hey...I have that crappy worm bag too....and the 12 dollar promo, which was thrown away.

I spent $10 the last two years, got a tackle bag thats OK and I think a hat.
I'd pay a buck a piece for the magazine, but my experience is that I get it for a few months then it just stops showing up :?

Maybe with the new management things will get better, I'm reluctant to sign up for another year until I hear about some changes.

For that price I would say no, just because it can be found dirt cheap sometimes. I purchased a subscription for my brother and his wife, from Tanga.com, and there was a discount code on top of it. I think it was 2 or 3 bucks for a year subscription.

It isn't well advertised, but the last I knew they still printed Bass Times. I think it's normally like $35 a year. That one 'IS' worth it IMO. Much better than the actual magazine. It's a newpaper type publication-only in color. Similar to Midwest Outdoors if you have ever looked at that one.

Not worth it. Heck, they've been sending it to me for a few years now for free (I let my subscription lapse years ago), and it still isn't worth the price I pay. :lol:

Latest posts