alright, which tinboat member is this?

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
FishingBuds said:
https://www.theblaze.com/stories/this-exists-guy-dresses-up-as-superhero-and-fights-crime/

I don't think it's me...but I can't see behind that mask, so i don't really know. I have been tired lately, so I guess it could be me. Hmmmm??? :wink:

fender66 said:
FishingBuds said:
https://www.theblaze.com/stories/this-exists-guy-dresses-up-as-superhero-and-fights-crime/

I don't think it's me...but I can't see behind that mask, so i don't really know. I have been tired lately, so I guess it could be me. Hmmmm??? :wink:

I can honestly say that I've never seen the two of you in the same room at the same time so it is possible. Hmmmmmm

I admit it - it's me. When I get off work on Friday I drive from Texas to Seattle to do my little crme fighting gig. Drive back to Texas in time for work on Monday morning. (Got in trouble last week for falling to sleep at work.) I would fly, but you know how airports are these days, especially if you're wearing a mask. Why go all the way to the Pacific Nortwest? They have much stricter gun laws up there. Being a super-hero up there is much safer. Walk around dressed like that in Texas, and you'll soon be the trophy mounted in somebody's man-cave.

:wink:

Holy Cow Batman!.....from reading on tinboats about all our need to loose some lbs. I just don't think that is a Tinboat man...However I am proud of what that fella is doing...Here in St. Louis if you walked around looking like that..well.............lets just say it probably wouldn't be to good.
Peace
ron

S&MFISH said:
I heard that,Freetofish.For some reason, that kind of stuff doesn't go over very well here. Do you remember "Baton Bob", look what happened to him.

Baton Bob was not saving or protecting...he was flaming, and I don't mean lighting things on fire. :shock:

Big difference.

fender66 said:
S&MFISH said:
I heard that,Freetofish.For some reason, that kind of stuff doesn't go over very well here. Do you remember "Baton Bob", look what happened to him.

Baton Bob was not saving or protecting...he was flaming, and I don't mean lighting things on fire. :shock:

Big difference.

I wonder if this guy migrated to Atlanta. When I worked downtown a couple years ago there was a guy that skipped up and down the sidewalks of Peachtree street wearing a pink tu-tu tossing a baton.

You are SPOT-ON there poolie.Same gal/guy.That is where he said he was going,because nobody here appreciated him.He still does the pink tu-tu thing,huh? We would always see him when we were working in the Barnes Hospital Complex,in the area known here as the Central West End. He puts on a show,if you like that kind of thing.

I wonder if this guy migrated to Atlanta. When I worked downtown a couple years ago there was a guy that skipped up and down the sidewalks of Peachtree street wearing a pink tu-tu tossing a baton.

So.....how's "it" doing in GA! Bet about the same as "it" did here I'd guess. :shock:

fender66 said:

So.....how's "it" doing in GA! Bet about the same as "it" did here I'd guess. :shock:

I don't remember seeing 'it' the last year I worked downtown. I guess his talents weren't appreciated here either. ;-)

Latest posts