Please report suspicious sightings.......

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now that's funny right there...I don't care who you are.

I have seen some strange sights at Wally World but none quite as strange as most of those. :LOL2:

I want to know what walmart those people goes to. Then I want to go and just watch for a day! :LOL2:

That's disgusting and if it weren't real would be pretty funny. I hope none of them are breeders...

I wonder if that's a WallMart thing or an American thing or if people from other countries (but who aren't from outer space) act like that too. Somehow I don't see that happening elsewhere. Maybe it's a constitutional thing like the right of free speech or freedom of religion only different, like the freedom to bear asses. Man, that almost put me off my breakfast.

bobberboy said:
That's disgusting and if it weren't real would be pretty funny. I hope none of them are breeders...

I wonder if that's a WallMart thing or an American thing or if people from other countries (but who aren't from outer space) act like that too. Somehow I don't see that happening elsewhere. Maybe it's a constitutional thing like the right of free speech or freedom of religion only different, like the freedom to bear asses. Man, that almost put me off my breakfast.

"BAD TASTE" exists everywhere...unfortunately. :cry:

I read an actual article in a newspaper one time where a woman said she preferred shopping a K-Mart because she didn't have to "dress up" like she did when she went to Wal-Mart. Now I wonder what her definition of "dress up" was.

True Confession -

When the wife and I got married, we went to a local bed and breakfast for the wedding night before we caught our plane the next morning for the honeymoon. It was a very old Victorian style house with all the period type furniture and immaculate grounds. She had her very beautiful wedding dress and I was in a tux - with tails, no less (I was much younger then). I figured to take some pictures of us around this old mansion but batteries in the camera were dead. So we head back into town wearing wedding dress and tux to get batteries at Wal-Mart. Walking into the store, I heard an old woman behind us say, "Well I can go ahead and die, now that I've seen everything."

"BAD TASTE" exists everywhere...unfortunately. :cry:

But it seems to have it's membership drives at Wal-mart.

Latest posts