Happy Easter!!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

Anonymous

Happy Easter to every one!!

Yesterday I bought my self a few easter present as I figured the Easter bunny was to busy with the kids :wink:
So I headed off to Dicks Sporting Goods with the $10 off coupon of $25 or more (thanks to Jimmyt posting it in the"Hot Deals forum).

Well any ways here is what I got,

https://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w168/rjmodels/misc photots/S2010024.jpg

The small hooks are for trout. They just stocked the river behind the house and figured I would give it a try. Some of the small hooks are the wifes as well (JustFishN).

any ways hope every one has a safe and Happy Easter.

fishnfever

P.S. JustFishN was not very happy that I took the picture on the bed with no sheets on it #-o lol. I just had to take a picture fast so I could open open the packages asap 8-[

happy easter to you too!

Nice stash of fishing stuff from Dicks! Hope you catch some huge trout!

I also went to Dicks yesterday....Did not realize They had all yamamoto stuff 20 percent off. I got 5 packages of 3 inch senkos at 3.48 each, 2 packages of 5 inch senkos at 4.78 each, A tee ball glove for my daughter for 9.99 and with the total plust the $10 off it came to 28 bucks and some change. I was pumped. I might hit it again this week while all the senkos are still on sale for 20% off.

Also! Tell the wife that unless it is pointed out to us guys, we would of never noticed the bed with all that fishing stuff on it.

Latest posts