NFL playoffs

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nick Folk is the definition of a white guy. I laugh every time I see him take the field. Always seems to have a beer belly going on or something.

He's clutch though!

Can't wait for the Philly game tomorrow. Hoping, by some strange miracle, Mike Vick receives a season ending injury, and the Eagles can continue their road through the playoffs without that rat [-(

Both games were great, I watched them both. I even watched the Bruins drop the ball again in the 3rd period. :x

I hope todays games are just as good. I am hoping KC and the eagles win today.

dyeguy1212 said:
Mike Vick receives a season ending injury, and the Eagles can continue their road through the playoffs without that rat [-(

:evil:
[-X [-X Vick has to stay healthy, im looking foward to Eagles/Falcons for the NFC championship game. Its only fitting that his season will end in Atlanta wheather it be from injury or an Eagles loss

BassAddict said:
dyeguy1212 said:
Mike Vick receives a season ending injury, and the Eagles can continue their road through the playoffs without that rat [-(

:evil:
[-X [-X Vick has to stay healthy, im looking foward to Eagles/Falcons for the NFC championship game. Its only fitting that his season will end in Atlanta wheather it be from injury or an Eagles loss

I'm a big Eagles fan, but I still don't think he should be in the NFL. I had a lot of respect for Andy Reid prior to Vick's acquisition.

Vick has more than proved he is NFL caliber. He made a huge mistake before and served his time for that. If the Eagles go deep in the playoffs Vick could challenge Brady for MVP status.

cali27 said:
Vick has more than proved he is NFL caliber. He made a huge mistake before and served his time for that. If the Eagles go deep in the playoffs Vick could challenge Brady for MVP status.

LOL me and my neighbor have a case of HoHos riding on that! :LOL2:

yep, everyone I know was pulling against the saints yesterday. I was kinda hoping for a Falcons/saints rematch. Oh well, guess I will wait and see which Seahawks team shows up next week. Wonder if the announcers will have eagle fever today? They were in love with the Saints!

cali27 said:

Oh, I wouldn't doubt for a second that he's NFL caliber. The guy is out of this world.

Whether or not he served his debt to society is another thing. He should still be rotting in jail, if you ask me. There's a list of unforgivable things in my book, and he's right there at the top.

Latest posts