New to the site.

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ky_madman

Reaction score
HOWDY,
Just found this site and have been reading the posts all day! Lots of great info here. Getting ready to redo my Starcraft V bottom. Thanks again for a great site.

Welcome ky madman, No matter what question you ask somebody will always have a suggestion.

glad to have you, i dont personaly know much about boats or builds, but theres a lot of people on here that do, good luck with your project.

Waterwings said:
Welcome Aboard! What part of the great Bluegrass State are you from?

You mean Bluegrass Commonwealth right? :D

Welcome aboard Madman - just ignore me everyone else does already!

Thanks for the warm welcome.
Waterwings, I'm from Southeastern Kentucky, just south of Somerset. Lake Cumberland is just a stones throw away.

Cool! pbw is closer to you and lives in Louisville, and alumacraftjoe is across the border in Indiana. I'm in the western part of the state (Commonwealth for esquired, lol) in Madisonville.

Jim said:
I was down there last week...actually in ohio across the river....The airport was in Kentucky? How close was I to you guys?

Lol, yep the "Greater Cincinnatti Airport" is actually in Kentucky. It's a ways from me. Would be closer to pbw and alumacraftjoe.

Latest posts