Kids on FIRE....

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fender66

Reaction score
Hey guys....(sorry...I'm so excited I have to share this)

This past weekend, I was (for the 6th year) a part of the music ministry for a retreat hosting 164 kids at church. (St. Paul's Catholic in Fenton, Missouri). Our "theme" this year was "Soul'd Out". Here's a video of the theme song at Mass yesterday evening. This retreat started Friday night and ended around 6 last night. Most of us only had a couple hours sleep each night. These kids are on FIRE with the Holy Spirit right now. My prayer is that they continue this journey with the same FIRE as they left with last night.

Hope you enjoy! Gives me chills with all the comments I've received from them so far.

In case you're wondering...I'm on harp in this video. I also played guitar, piano and sang for the other songs.

[youtube]V0zz62r6FTI[/youtube]

Awsome fender, Thats alot of work, have done many similar to that myself-so I know where ya come from on the sleep thingy :lol:

Good job is right...wife and I were able to attend the closing mass and the music was of fantastic...like its been said, when you see that many young people praising God, it brings goosbumps up, and i must say a tear in your eye.
Wonderful job....all the musicians..really cool
ron

Latest posts