WAR EAGLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As an Oregon alum, I can't say I'm happy about Auburn winning it all, but with the quality of game that both teams played, I'm definitely not unhappy with the game itself. Congrats to the Auburn fans - I know what it's like to wait a long time for a championship...

It's great to be an Auburn Tiger!!!

Congratulations Auburn!

Way to keep it in the SEC 5 yrs in a row and keep it in the state! NATIONAL CHAMPS!!!!

Warrrrr Eagle!!

one100grand said:
As an Oregon alum, I can't say I'm happy about Auburn winning it all, but with the quality of game that both teams played, I'm definitely not unhappy with the game itself. Congrats to the Auburn fans - I know what it's like to wait a long time for a championship...

Hey one100grand, got to say you guys played us a hard game. If Auburn's defense had played like it did in alot of the other games you guys would have probably come up with the win.

it was a great game and like someone said maybe the best college game this year.. What really pleased me was that both teams were close in ability and the officials seemed to do a very good job...refreshing if I do say so.

Latest posts