Sharing and transfering books, etc. on the Kindle

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Captain Ahab

Reaction score
Anyone here use a Kindle? i love it! Thinking we can start a TB book sharing club anyone interested?

I have some fishing books already on my Kindle and some other really good books

I bought my wife one for Christmas.

I didn't think that book sharing was an option on them yet like it is on the Nook?

Go to "manage my account" and look at your purchases. If you expand them and there is a button "loan this book" you can send it to anyone whether they have a kindle or not. If you purchase a book, look in the description and it will tell you that Lending is enabled.

So, anyone interested? i put up a list of my books and if you want to "borrow" one or more have at it!

I just downloaded a new update for my HTC Evo phone and it gave me the Kindle app. Does anyone know if I can share books from my phone? If so I am in. Also my wife received a kindle for Christmas. I suppose she would let me share it.

I just did a search on the web and From what I read is that the only way to share books on Kindle is that each person has to be registered (up to 6) on the same account. Is this true?

njTom said:
I just did a search on the web and From what I read is that the only way to share books on Kindle is that each person has to be registered (up to 6) on the same account. Is this true?

Nope - see my post above

Nook>Kindle hahahahaha

i love my Nook man so sorry cant help ya

Is it my understanding that Kindle doesnt use the EPUB format?

Captain Ahab said:
njTom said:

Nope - see my post above

Ahh Ha! Found it!! Cool

Loan this book
"Loan this book to anyone you choose. Complete the following and click Send now to loan your book. The recipient does not need a Kindle to accept this book. (Learn more)
The publisher has set the following lending terms: this book can be loaned once for a duration of 14 days".

Latest posts