Just got my BPS 2011 Marine catalog

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got mine Monday and haven't even had a chance to look at it yet.

I'm almost scared to. :LOL2:

Got mine today also, and left it on the table downstairs, on purpose, lol. I've come to find it easy not to buy anything: As you flip the pages, just say, "Don't need it, don't need that, may need that, but in the near future, that's a neat gadget......but will never use it, etc, etc., then throw it in the trash can. Now, don't you and your wallet feel better? :lol: 8)

Oh, I hope I get one soon. I NEED to go shopping. I got about a $200 a week raise and need to spur the economy. :mrgreen:

I got mine a couple weeks ago. Guess the "warm south" that is currently iced over were the first mailings! :LOL2:

My wife knows she will be getting emails of my gear wish lists everytime she sees me with that catalog and the laptop open at the same time. Valentine's day is close and my birthday is in March -- I want to make sure she has plenty of ideas. :lol: :wink:

I got a BPS Marine Flyer in the mail with what I usually call "Junk" mail... now I will have to come up with a new discription.... Maybe "Unexpected" mail.. or "Not All Junk Mail"....

Outdoorsman

I have my master and marine catalogs sitting here
I haven't opened any of them yet.
I have 650 in gift cards and reward points to spend
ANY IDEAS??????

Latest posts