Fantasy Fish - 2011 -- UPDATED first post

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

poolie

Reaction score
Okay guys, got an email earlier today that the FLW 2011 Fantasy Fishing website is open. Anyone interested in having a second annual TinBoats league?

Please go to https://www.fantasyfishing.com to join. You'll have till 2/2/2011 to join and get your initial team selected.

The league that Bugpac setup last year is still there so I guess we can still use that ( League # 16856 )

If we can get 15 members interested in playing I'll put up prizes for 1st, 2nd and 3rd place... I'll come up with something worthy over the next couple days and post the offerings.

I plan on being one of those top three so I'll come up with something nice :)

UPDATE:: Well guys we only got 5 members signed up for the TB league this year but it will still be fun. Even though we didn't get enough interest to warrant lots of prizes, I will still provide the winner of the league (unless it's of course me), a nice bag full of goodies from JDBaits.

For the 4 of you that did sign up, please PM me (or post here) your name so that I can cross reference your TB screen name and the name you signed up in Fantasyfishing.com.

I didn't even think to dig that up. Luckily the original post from BugPac is still there from last year.

League Id: 16856
Password: Jim

Over the weekend was thinking about what to do to make the FF a little more exciting for the group. Last year I think many people lost interest after the first couple tournaments. There was only like 5 tournaments last year due to floods etc, so if you weren't finishing in the top couple positions each tournament there was no way to win... what fun is that? So here's what I'm thinking for this year.

There are 10 tournaments scheduled between 2/3 and 10/20. I will still come up with a prize for the top three finishers (TBD) but to keep the interest over such a long period of time, I will also award a prize for the winner of each tournament. In an attempt to tie into Jim's swimbait contest I'm thinking of having the prize for each tournament to be a pack of soft hollow belly swimbaits of various types.

Again, we need at least 15 members to agree to play to make it fun. Members interested, please post a note here saying you'll be playing.

Last year was the first time I've every played any type of online fantasy game and it was fun.

DBrooke said:
I'm in. Already in 2 other leagues so why not make it a 3rd!

I joined the Tackle Warehouse league this year as well. There's so many people in that one that I'm not very hopeful of placing well. It'll be fun to try though.

Latest posts