Got off the phone with a friend in Minnesota today

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cornbread

Reaction score
I just got off the phone with a friend in Minnesota. He said that since early this morning the snow has been nearly waist high and is still falling. The temperature is dropping below zero and the north wind is increasing. His wife has done nothing but look through the kitchen window all day. He says that if it gets much worse, he may have to let her in.

cornbread said:
I just got off the phone with a friend in Minnesota. He said that since early this morning the snow has been nearly waist high and is still falling. The temperature is dropping below zero and the north wind is increasing. His wife has done nothing but look through the kitchen window all day. He says that if it gets much worse, he may have to let her in.

LOL!!!!!!!

nice...

I heard on radio today that Florida was the only state in the union without any snow on the ground. I assume as one goes north, the snow gets deeper. If any of you from the south decide to come my way, I won't keep you standing outside. Be sure to bring a shovel though.

I can't believe how insensitive you guys are, that poor woman, she must be getting very distressed by now. I know my wife would be, she knows how I can get if she doesn't have my lunch ready on time.

Latest posts