neat little rivetted boat on ebay

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bulldog

Reaction score
https://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/40-Cougar-Cat-Riveted-Poker-Run-edition-Boat-Myco-/320637915992?pt=Power_Motorboats&hash=item4aa7825358

but how would you deck that one. I would have to get Bassboy to do it for me! LOL. Very nice boat, would love to ride in it!

brmurray said:
but how would you deck that one. I would have to get Bassboy to do it for me! LOL.

Oh, please do. :lol: :lol: Reckon I'd have to move into the new shop a few months before I thought I'd be able to.

one100grand said:
I'd totally buy it...but most of the waters I go on have a strict rules about electric only or no motors over 10hp...

I fish a few electric only lakes that don't require you to remove the gas motor, but I don't see a good place to mount my troller on this thing...........
Oh well, it won't fit in my garage anyway, might even be too big to tow with my Volvo wagon.
I guess I'll have to pass.....

Wow, how completely useless is that thing?

Boat= transportation to get me to where the fish are and a way to haul them home.
:wink:

thad. said:
Wow, how completely useless is that thing?

Boat= transportation to get me to where the fish are and a way to haul them home.
:wink:

I could see if you were a modern day pirate that something like this would have a lot of use...or if you were trying to run drugs between Cuba and Miami...

Latest posts