Kris Kristofferson

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pops14 said:
Jesus was a Capricorn was the Album Title and a song on an Album he released in 1972
Seems like nobody else remembers that, I was trying to be funny with the "New Reworked Improved Astrolological Signs" they just came out with last week, but nobody seemed to get it.
I don't think he really has a new song out.

He's one of the Highwaymen.. how can you not have heard of him?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Highwaymen_(country_supergroup)

Don't tell me you're not an outlaw country music fan. :LOL2:

Seems like nobody else remembers that, I was trying to be funny with the "New Reworked Improved Astrolological Signs" they just came out with last week, but nobody seemed to get it.
I don't think he really has a new song out.

I thought that was what you were going for but I wasn't positive and did want to look real stupid. :lol:

lckstckn2smknbrls
Posted: Today, 12:43

10-4 Rubber Duck we got us a convoy. lol

Now that is REALLY showing you age! :lol:

One of my nephews is now a Ophiuchus. lol
I went from Gemini to Taurus.

Isn't he that guy in "V" (the original series)

JK, though he is. He sings, but writes more than he sings... Now I'd better read the wikipedia article to be sure I was right.

:D

wasilvers said:
Isn't he that guy in "V" (the original series)

JK, though he is. He sings, but writes more than he sings... Now I'd better read the wikipedia article to be sure I was right.

:D

Ooops, he was in "Amerika" not "V"- give me a break, I was a little kid with those shows came out.

For you country fans... Kris is mentioned one of my favorite songs- a bit of a rabbit trail.,
[youtube]4dhgrAQpbwU[/youtube]

Latest posts