@#%&*% Paypal

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Popeye

Reaction score
I tried to buy something on ebay. The seller wanted me to use Paypal. I tried to sign up for Paypal but kept gettin Error 3014 which says I need to allow cookies. I checked, my settings allow cookies. Thenit says I can call them. I clicked the link to see the phone number and I get Error 3014. What a piece of crap website/company. Does anyone know the phone number or can someone log onto their paypal account and get it for me? I would appreciate it.

Thanks, I got through to someone that talked me through getting my computer to allow me to register. Now I have a payapl account

Fishin NJ said:
Glad it worked out for you.

Just be careful with paypal always make sure its the real site, there are alot of phishing paypal sites out there.

yes I agree...Every now and then you will get an email from "paypal" asking you to update your password...They are BS. If you get one obviously delete it, then open a new browser and go to paypal direct. The real paypal will never ask for anything through an email.

Latest posts