temperture today

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

freetofish

Reaction score
Its 25 deg. here in beautiful Fenton, Missouri..its cloudy with the expected high to go all the way to 27 deg. light winds from the north west..... .I was just wondering what the weather is like where you all live.
Peace
Ron

We've improved. We were at -20 C for the last two weeks and we were still there when I woke up. but I see now we've warmed up to -12 C. I guess that's about 10 F.

It's 3° in Minneapolis. Light flurries - again. Cloudy - again. More snow expected - again. Supposed to get colder - again. Must keep in mind the days are getting longer and spring, no matter far away it seem, is on its' way.

I woke up to a nice sunny day with the temps at a balmy 33 with a wind out of the north making the heat index feel like 12
I will be laying out on the deck working on my base tan with plenty of cool ice tea don't want to dehydrate

woke up today at it was -21 Celsius and -33 with the wind chill. That's around -6 F and -22.4 F with the windchill

its 8 up and light rain here in Vancouver. 46 for you guys across the border. Its almost t-shirt weather

I almost feel bad tell you guys what the temp in Atlanta area is. After a week or so of very cold weather for us, it a balmy 48 degrees here today and all of our nasty ice/snow is finally melting.

Cedar Rapids Iowa is 15F cloudy, feels like 5F. Looks like 34 tomorrow, with snow/rain/ice. Im ready for spring.

32 right now, was suppose to do something this weekend, rain or snow but nothing yet. heck they don't know what its gonna do. Best job there is, a weather man job, you can be wrong and still keep your job :lol:

I put little faith into the weathermans forecast. He can't tell me what happened yesterday, let alone what will happen in the future.

Hmmmm Kind of hate to post this. It is a balmy 59 here in Houston, TX. 61 expected for tomorrow and 68 for Tuesday (golf day). It was forecast to be 71 tomorrow and I was going to go fishing. Looks like I will be forced to deal with the frigid cold and go anyhow.

Hey, before you give me any flack...I lived in Chicago for the first 40 years. I remember skiing at 22 below once. Lot of snow shoveling at 5 and 10 degrees, too. Might have something to do with why we moved 31 years ago. Ha!
regards, Rich

After weeks of 20 degree weather we finally got to the high 40s today with lots of sun.I don't see how you guys in Canada can take the below 0 weather. Guess yall got bigger ones than me :lol:

About 65 to 70 is perfect for me. I was a roofer years ago and that ruined me on the heat.But i'm getting to old for below 0 temps too. Had to work out in the cold as a carpenter on power plants for too many years

Ehhh it was 2 when I woke up this morning but got up to 24. I know it's only January, but man am I ready for this ice to go away. Been working on rebuilding the boat and would really like to put it in the water some times.

Pops14 said:
After weeks of 20 degree weather we finally got to the high 40s today with lots of sun.I don't see how you guys in Canada can take the below 0 weather. Guess yall got bigger ones than me :lol:
believe it or not,on the south coast of bc,it doesnt get that cold,it just rains alot,but we dont have to shovel it.

Latest posts