50% off clerance trolling motors at Dicks Sporting Goods

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

robr3004

Reaction score
Not sure if all the Dicks Sporting Goods have this sale, but the one in Princeton NJ has the 45lb and 55lb trolling motors on sale for 50% off. Just picked up the 45lb one myself for $95. They wee out of the 55 lb ones or I would of got it for $105.

Seems like this was only a deal at the Princeton, NJ Dicks because the one one Freehold and Brick, NJ did not have the same sale.

I already have 2 minn kota's now but i would buy one to keep for the future and one to sell on craigslist for a profit. Now I really feel like an idot for putting a $125 repair into my 55 endura.

Went up there today and got some insane deals... had YUM dingers reg just under 5 bucks a pack for a buck fifty! got a rapala crank for 3 bucks, and a HUGE thing of Dead Down Wind for 13 bucks.

Going back tomorrow to clear out their shelves of the dingers, as well as pick up a discounted tree stand (40 bucks).

Just noticed that I will be 5 minutes from the Dick's in Modesto, Ca next week for work....hopefully I can get some more deals.