My 5 year old daughters first Bass! Got to brag!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brmurray

Reaction score
fishing in south georgia this weekend, my daughter really wanted to go with me. Water temp was about 48 and clear, sunny skies. I had some luck the day before with several Zoom worms. So I fixed up one of my old 33 Zebcos and gave it a sling. I thought she was joking when she said I got one daddy. I chuckled and then the rod tip started bouncing. She had it. I grabbed the rod tip, gave it a quick set, and let the fight begin. Wish I had it on video. It was great. Had to brag a little and post a pic. Hope you guys enjoy! :LOL2:

P1000582.jpg

Nice fish. That is an awesome way to start!! 48 degree water is a distant memory for me. It is going to be 2 degrees on Thursday night in STL.

As many others have already said... AWESOME! Kudos to her for the catch and Kudos to dad for taking her! Thanks for sharing with us.

Zebco 33 rod/reel combo $29.95
Zoom Plastics $4.99
Being there when your daughter catches her first fish.....

PRICELESS! =D>

That is really great!!!! When Jacob was 4 his first largemouth was a 4#er!!!!! He caught it all on his own. I did help get it with the dip net. Those are great memories. Congrats !!!!!!!

A big congratulations to both her and you. Everyone remembers their first bass and it's very special that you were there to share it with her! Looks like you've got a new fishing buddy!

Latest posts