Portable Plastic Fishing Tackle Box with 10 Compartments 69¢

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HOUSE

Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm kind of new here so I'm not sure if this is the best place to post this thread, but I order a lot of cheap stuff from this site and found these today. I can't tell how cheap they are, but for 69 cents I took a chance and ordered a few (using different emails since there is a limit of 1 per customer). I'm not expecting much, but if they hold up I'll probably add them to my boat build some how. Sorry again if the post is in the wrong spot or it if looks like spam! I just thought others on here might be interested.

-House

Portable Plastic Fishing Tackle Box with 10 Compartments 69¢ shipped
Meritline:
https://www.meritline.com/portable-plastic-fishing-tackle-box-with-10-compartments-green---p-62708.aspx?source=s2010

Portable Plastic Fishing Tackle Box with 10 Compartments

69¢ when you use code MLCK406241011876AL1

Thanks for the link!!!! I wonder if they are wormproof????? Thinking of putting some plastic crappie jigs in them. Thanks again!!!!!!

I've gotten some cheap stuff off some of the discount sites....I always thought they were spammers but have had good luck. Free Magazine subscriptions, and a few tools to add to my reel cleaning/mod arsenal.

Tanga.com is the one I've used.

Thanks for the heads up HOUSE.

Latest posts