New crayfish found

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wouldn't have a problem with it.. If you ask me there really aren't any good soft plastic craws on the market with the correct color scheme.. When was the last time you saw a bubblegum colored craw? And yet when I try to find a decent green one with blue and orange hints, choices are few :x

Maybe it's so rare because it taste better to those that would eat it?

Here fishy fishy fishy......I have a new craw for you to taste. :D

Turkey fryer full of those, a couple onions, a can of old bay, maybe some clams, mussles and corn on the cob...

nom, nom, nom. :lol:

Now of course if you are participating in the Tubby Tubby Weight loss challenge 2011 you will probably want to forgo having those in butter. :wink:

5"? Twice the size of other crayfish? Come on!!!! These "biologist" arent looking very hard if all they found is 2.5" crayfish before this one. Ive seen regular crayfish better than 5" my whole life. And they call this a giant :BS: Look under some more american rocks you nerds and stop spending tax dollars to go to the amazon.

nathanielrthomas said:
5"? Twice the size of other crayfish? Come on!!!! These "biologist" arent looking very hard if all they found is 2.5" crayfish before this one. Ive seen regular crayfish better than 5" my whole life. And they call this a giant :BS: Look under some more american rocks you nerds and stop spending tax dollars to go to the amazon.

I missed the 5" part. I agree with everything you said.

Latest posts