Dear Boston, MA residents....

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brine

Reaction score
Please have all snow cleared between 01/30-02/01 as I will be visiting your state and have already had enough of it for the next several years. All snow may be resumed on 02/02.

Kind Regards,
Brine

Jim said:
Brine,
Call me when you get here, I work in Boston. I will buy you a beer or 3. :D

Darn Jim. I don't think I'll get to take you up on the offer. :evil:

I'm getting in Sunday night, have a 4 hour meeting in Boston Monday morning, then driving to CT until Tuesday.

Thanks for the offer!

Brine said:
Jim said:
Brine,

I'm getting in Sunday night, have a 4 hour meeting in Boston Monday morning, then driving to CT until Tuesday.

Thanks for the offer!

Jim.....I'll call you when I get there for sure. Not planning on any time soon but I'll still call when I get there. :LOL2:

fender66 said:
Brine said:
Jim said:
Brine,

Thanks for the offer!

Jim.....I'll call you when I get there for sure. Not planning on any time soon but I'll still call when I get there. :LOL2:

My wife has a friend that lives in the Boston area and she is always saying we need to go up and visit. If that ever happens I'm giving you a shout Jim.

Brine and brmurray, have you heard the weather forecast for Monday night/Tuesday? More freezing rain.

Poolie, I don't want to know ahead of time anymore. Just let me know when it's over. :LOL2:

Latest posts