Stretched thin

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cavman138

Reaction score
Yesterday I started on the road to an MBA and realized all too quickly that I am not going to have much free time. Between working full time, school and trying to get my new house painted, furnished, etc every minute is going to be valuable. I will still try to stay active on here, but if I disappear periodically don't worry I haven't forgotten about you guys. I will manage to find the time to do the last finishing items on the boat and get her on the water to do some fishing. I already met a guy in my class that is looking to do some fishing around here. 3 years from now I should be smarter, hopefully a little richer and should have a lot of free time.....

To put it plainly, this S*** is BS. I'm studying Calc as I type this, and I've got an engineering project due tomorrow afternoon.

Got to clean up some puke tonight at work, too.

Overall, college is just great. It'll be even better when I can't get a job and I'm in debt up to my eyes.

And judging by the amount of hair that has fallen on this page, I'll be bald by 2013.
\:D/

You can do it - just starting counting down the days - got me through grad school (well that and lots of purty KY women :mrgreen: )

I agree with fender...I know I find this place addicting. I am stopping in a couple of times from work and a couple times each night to check the threads. Good luck on all of your endeavors...they are all very worthwhile pursuits.

cavman138 said:
Thanks for the encouragement guys. And Fender you are right I do love you guys too much haha

Wow......2 people in a row said I was right. C'mon guys...you should know that I'm married and not used to that kind of talk. Spread those things out a bit so I'm not blindsided like I am now. :mrgreen: