The Cave cont'd

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jim

TinBoats Supporter
Reaction score
Managed to clean up the man cave a little so I can start working on my jigs. The wife got me a skirt making tool for Christma so I can pump them out faster than the $4 skirt tool can. So the picture below is of my Sears workbench. This is where I attempt to fix things and make my lures.

Captain Ahab, Your jigs are ready. Should I ship them or wait till you come up in May?

Attachments

• Jigs2.jpg
    Jigs2.jpg
    283.9 KB · Views: 660
  • Jigs.jpg
    Jigs.jpg
    304.4 KB · Views: 660
  • WorkBench.jpg
    WorkBench.jpg
    286.7 KB · Views: 660
Jim, where are you getting the silicone strands for your skirts?

I have about a hundred bluegill/redear grub bodies that I need to add legs to. One package (if that's what I'm seeing hanging up) will probably do it no longer than the legs on them need to be.

Quackrstackr said:
Jim, where are you getting the silicone strands for your skirts?

I have about a hundred bluegill/redear grub bodies that I need to add legs to. One package (if that's what I'm seeing hanging up) will probably do it no longer than the legs on them need to be.

https://fishingskirts.com/

Search that site and let me know what color you need. If i have it, i will send you some.

Waterwings said:
Neat hangout place, Jim! I'm guessing you probably have a comfortable chair, tv, and refrigerator down there too. :)

Chair.....yes. Everything else.....no.

I escape into that room to be productive. The laptop or ipad come with me and i listen to pandora. :LOL2:

Looks like a good place to hide to me. Drives me nuts I have a 30x30 insulated shop behind my house, I do have cable and a fridge and AC in the summer (heat leaves something to be desired) and yet it is so cluttered I can hardly move in there. :oops:

Nice setup Jim, but when I read about the skirt making tool I expected something like this. :D

Attachments

• skrit making tool.jpg
    skrit making tool.jpg
    8.2 KB · Views: 564
Crankworm said:
Nice setup Jim, but when I read about the skirt making tool I expected something like this. :D

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here is Jim in a finished product - note the quality stiches

Vince3.jpg

Latest posts