White deer herd

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pretty cool. I've only seen two here in NJ on a regular basis over the past 25 years. They never live more than one hunting season as someone always takes them out.

thats a cool post...thanks.... We have 3-4 white deer here in the St. Louis area and they always make the news when they are spotted.. they hang out a lot near a lake that I ride my bike around and I have seen one close to the trail...truely beautiful.

They are illegal to shoot in Wisconsin. I used to see a couple at my Aunts every year. She doesnt live too far from that heard.

Hanr3 said:
They are illegal to shoot in Wisconsin. I used to see a couple at my Aunts every year. She doesnt live too far from that heard.

Unless - it's a CWD (cronic wasting disease) area, then they are fair game. I have a picture of two huge 8 points in the same truck taken by two teenagers. One was all white, one was normal - BOTH were true wallhangers. The kids made the news that night with the nice bucks.

Latest posts