T-SHIRTS T-SHIRTS T-SHIRTS Hot off the presses....sort of!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jim

TinBoats Supporter
Reaction score
Please take the time to read the whole post!
It is t-shirt time! I have come up with a t-shirt design and want to see if there is enough interest in putting in an order. I have been going back and forth with the guy for the design and I have been going back and forth with the guy who will be printing the shirts. I'm going to lay it all out on the table now.

The shirts are going to be ANVIL brand 976
100% preshrunk
short sleeve
6.1 OZ. heavyweight Tee

Link for the t-shirt: Anvil 976
Womans : 978

I am going to be taking pre-orders and payment before I put the order in. The reason for this is a benefit to you. If you pre-order and pay you will be able to pick any color choice of shirt you want. If you click on the link above, you will see all the available choices. The Print itself is going to be white, shirt color if you pre-order is your choice. There are a ton of colors to choose from. Where else is that possible? 8)

Payment:
I am not selling these shirts to make a ton of money.....trust me on this. I'm only making a couple of bucks a shirt which goes to pay for the site and prizes and stuff. All the money will go back into TinBoats.Net.

All sizes of adult shirts will be available.

Small thru XL will cost $12 a shirt + shipping
2XL and bigger will be $13 a shirt + shipping

I am going to go with the flat rate fee for shipping of $4.60. That is what the post office charges for a big envelope. I will not charge you more than $4.60. If it costs more....I will take the hit.

Method of payment.

Paypal ([email protected])
or Check/money order.

Turn around time will be 2 weeks from the time I place the order, and then however long it takes to get them to you. I would love to put the order in 2 weeks. That should give people plenty of time to decide if they want one.

I need to order 50 shirts, So whatever is left after the pre-order, I will have to choose the colors I think will eventually sell. So this is the time to get the color you want. Who knows maybe these will be collectibles one day LOL! 8)

If you have any questions, Fire away here or PM me.

I would like to have all pre-orders in by February 22, 2008, so I can order them the following monday.

\:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/

For a limited time I will also throw in a bumper sticker or two. 8)

CONFIRMED & PAID
1, One large in cactus green
2, Three - XXL Black, Navy, Independence Red
3, One Large Azalea
4, One XL Smoke, One XL Black
5, Two XL Black
6, One XL Black
7, One 2XL in Kelly Green
8, Two XL Kelly Green, Mandarin Orange
9 One XL Royal Blue
10, One L in navy blue
11, One xl black and one xl catus green.
12, One Medium City Green
13, One XL in Texas Orange and XL in Chocolate
14, One Large Black
15, Two City Green 2XL :shock:
16, One Storm Gray XL
17, 1 black large, 1 medium Charcoal, 2 XL Black
18, Large: Navy Blue. Item #976. (1) XL: Charity Pink. Item #978
19, 1 - Extra Large Manderin Orange,1- Extra Large Celedon,1- Extra Large Ivy
20, 1- Large black, 1 XL Navy Blue

Attachments

• TinBoats Lapel Front.jpg
    TinBoats Lapel Front.jpg
    10.4 KB · Views: 2,079
  • TinBoat back.jpg
    TinBoat back.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 2,078
wow thats a lot of color options, I want one but cant decided between black or smoke. Let me know when the cut off for pre order is and ill make a last min decision.

I'm in also! :) . I'll place my order as soon as I talk to my wife to see which color she wants. We'll be out there double-advertising the site!. You're right, lots of colors to choose from! :)

those look awesome wrestling ends next weekend so ill be on the site more often

I'm confused and have my usual bunch of questions :wink: . If the shirt color only shows specific sizes under it, does that mean it only comes in those sizes? Trying to get the order for my wife and I together :)

Is an order from the ladies section same price? Just checking? :)

Cool, you buy it for me and every fishing trip i go on ill wear that shirt and post a pic of me (and my dinks) in that pink shirt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I aint proud, remember this picture............................

normal_page003.jpg

Waterwings said:
I'm confused and have my usual bunch of questions :wink: . If the shirt color only shows specific sizes under it, does that mean it only comes in those sizes? Trying to get the order for my wife and I together :)

I would assume yes on the first question and Im not sure about the ladies section. I will be calling the guy because he only gave me the one number of anvil 976. I will let you know.

Jim said:
Waterwings said:

I would assume yes on the first question and Im not sure about the ladies section. I will be calling the guy because he only gave me the one number of anvil 976. I will let you know.

Jim, Shirts look good but I would like your logo with the bass head and muscular arm......since I am an x-bodybuilder, I guess it caught my attention....will order a tinboat shirt soon.....kenny

Update:

I called the shirt guy and asked him about the 978 model for women. He said no problem same price, So I updated the first link. Click on the womans 978 link and pick sizes and colors that way.

I also can Get Sweatshirts but they are up there in price PM me if interested.
2 styles 2 weights.

Jim

I just sent my check for 2 XL in City Green!

These are gonna be killer shirts!

I urge everyone to pre-order NOW , there are secret things brewing for those who pre-order

My order has been placed and Jim has my check already. Of course, in all the excitement I kind of lost track myself and forgot to tell him my size. :oops:

Latest posts