My darlin' wife made me one of my favorite meals tonite!!!!!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lswoody

Reaction score
She fixed me some field peas, cream corn and corn bread. I mix this all up in a bowl and make sure to put some juice from the peas on the cornbread and eat it all up!!!!!! But she went one step further and made another of my favorites, she fixed me some collard greens!!!! I love collard greens and corn bread. So I had a very satisfying and deliciuos supper tonite!!!!!!! Thanks Baby!!!!!!!

Sounds good to me!

I haven't had any greens in while. Now I'm cravin em.

lswoody said:
She fixed me some field peas, cream corn and corn bread. I mix this all up in a bowl and make sure to put some juice from the peas on the cornbread and eat it all up!!!!!! But she went one step further and made another of my favorites, she fixed me some collard greens!!!! I love collard greens and corn bread. So I had a very satisfying and deliciuos supper tonite!!!!!!! Thanks Baby!!!!!!!

Oh man... awesome. Only thing that plate needs is a little pepper sauce for the greens. Ain't nothing better!

Dangit... now I'm hungry :)

sounds good to me also... We had saurkraut which we made from our own cabbage, some spuds and some sausage for our dinner last night....favorite foods sure can perk a fella up after all this snow and cold weather..
give your wife a big hug from all of us and tell her we said "goooooood job".

Latest posts