Mike Ike's New TV Show

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Phila will be airing in march I wonder what tie of year he filmed it. I will look forward to seeing the spots he fishes

Wayne

You guys should join us over at the basszone that is like really my home site everyone on there pretty much is from oklahoma. we need some new faces I am also shortfish over there.

that looks like a sweet show hes a funny guy. ive bought videos of him and hell tell a funny joke with a stright face and keep fishing

I bet all you Nj folks love this guy, im not sold either way, but i know alot of people that dislike him, mostly the older guys i know (prob had something to do with the flag incident). He kinda reminds me of fish fishburne, but less goofy and more excited. (not to hi-jack but fishburne will back as weight in host) Oh man hes gonna fish the potomac now i gotta get versus. I like the concept of the show would like it to have more espisodes tho.

shortfish said:
You guys should join us over at the basszone that is like really my home site everyone on there pretty much is from oklahoma. we need some new faces I am also shortfish over there.

Sounds cool shortfish, And maybe you can spread the word over there about us here?

Jim said:
shortfish said:

Sounds cool shortfish, And maybe you can spread the word over there about us here?

already have :)

Waterwings said:
Looks like it'll be an interesting show. Has Ike really slowed-down on his pro tourney fishing? Just don't hear his name as much it seems.

I think he started last year good but sort of got eclipsed by Skeet and KVD. I imagine he was doing a lot of balancing of appearance, fishing, and commercial spots last season. He's living the dream and came up the ranks the hard way and that's cool as hell.
My DVR will be set!

Mike is real excited about this project it was mainly filmed after last season. It have been in the works for some time just could not find the right lay out or supporter network.

He did have a very bad season, for him that is. But he still qualified for the classic. His main problem was first day weights, he did real well the second and third but never got out of the gates the way he wanted.

And he is avery passionate angler, the couple of times I have gone fishing with him he even went crazy when I caught a dink fish. Some people are just high strung.

alot is kind of an act. i know not all of it but he has to do it now because he is known for it. i have met him and he is a calm laid back kind of guy with alot of love in fishing.he is a great guy and is not affraid to give an angler a tip or hand. i know a few times he has told me and my friend who has knoan him for a wile way more then me a few spots to fish in a tourn. in ny. he is a great guy and wont turn down an autograph and so are many many other pros on the tour as well

My friend is real close to Mike, this City Limits show is just the start, he has alot of things on the fire. I dont know about you guys but if a 2lb bass won me a tourney and if I had a break dance thingy going on, I think i might have to bust a move also, all that stuff actually gives him a little advantage, when his yells are heard (you know how sound travels)the other anglers get agravated, grip the rod a little tighter, hurry a little more, thinking I got to shut this guy up. Hes come along way since his Top Rod days and he still visits the club he started.
different strokes for different folks, thats whats so great about life.

Latest posts